Have you ever thought about, why you should or should not root your android phone? If NOT then you should start considering and thinking about it. So just to begin with, you should go through what actually is rooting? For that instance, the process of rooting brings an opportunity to connect with the pathway towards the root of android operating system code as equal to the process for attaining the ID of Apple devices is known as jailbreak.
As Android is totally built on Linux kernel, it is always been under consideration of power users to gain access to the root. Getting a hand on the root of any phone, it allows you to add or change any feature you want to do. A few years back rooting was quite an easy step to do but as android become stronger it’s hard to get access to the root easily. Let’s discuss some methodologies through which you can attain access to the root of your android phone.
How would you prepare your phone for rooting?
There are many rooting apps available, you can easily root your phone within minutes. But some of the apps only support older version of Android, so you should search and find a compatible app for your android device.
- Back up all the data from the Phone’s ROM before flashing the phone completely.
- Charge your phone completely before digging yourself into rooting.
- You will require USB for unblocking also OEM unblocking.
- Install all the Android SDK platform tools.
- Install device drivers.
- You should unlock your bootloader.
How to root android?
You can encounter many ways to boot your android gadgets, some of them provide one-click rooting services.
- Download APK.
- Install it- for installation, you may need to tap unknown source button in your Android settings.
- Open up the installed app and click on root.
- Here you can get the root of your android phone and if not you should go for another method.
- If your Android device allows you to root go for it and root your device.
- After completion, you may need to download and run the root management tool for further root access.