Video gaming is one of the most likely activities that is equally famous for every person despite of their age and gender. Strong Internet connection plays as a strong bridge between one’s gamming skills and winning the game. Now you must think about that, what is the best internet speed for playing PC games? You thinking approach is quite right as most gaming consoles require and recommended at least 3mbps for the downloading speed and 0.5 to 1 mbps for uploading speed. Let’s discuss some of the key topics to further understand best internet speed of gamming.
Best Internet Speed for Playing PC Games
- Improve your internet connection
- Choose to use hard wired connection: The best option is to utilize the Ethernet cord to connect your computer with router directly. Wi-Fi connection always runs with lower speed than hard line of connection.
- Close all the programs that consumes all the bandwidth: Some apps consumes more bandwidth than any other application, if you witness any program or desktop application consumes more of the bandwidth then close immediately while playing the game.
- Try to maintain your direct connection: If you have more than one internet sources, the better option is to connect your gaming console with another internet connection to gain proper timing and faster gaming process.
- Consider streaming: This era is all about streaming game where you cannot play without touching steaming options. Twitch allows the gamers to spend and dedicate their time effectively, a medium that offers the players to stream live game play.
Streaming and hardwire internet connection where the minimum upload speed around 4 mbps for a 720 p steam.
To know the best games for PC, click here https://itechpulse.com/3-cheats-for-famous-games-for-pc/